Job Description: Lead Engineer (Project Lead):
Engineering and technical knowledge is required to support the Services in the conduct of Desktop Analyses (DTA) and Analysis of Candidate Solutions. This task shall be staffed with technical personnel possessing specific engineering knowledge of DoD Tactical Data Links, ISO 7498 Open Systems Interconnection (OSI) model, IP/UDP protocols, and networking hardware. These individuals shall be capable of supporting the Services in the conduct of Desktop Analyses to the bit-level and Analyses of Alternatives (AoA), shall be familiar with the implementation of BPEL and SOA processes and tools, and shall have practical hands-on-experience with prototyping and architecting.
Looking for candidates with a minimum of 2 - 4 years experience in the following:
- Visual Studio .NET 2003/2005
- ASP.NET 1.1/2.0 (C#)
- SQL Server 2000, stored procedures, T-SQL
- XML, HTML, CSS
- 2-4 yrs post-college experience in IT development and/or consulting
- Computer Science or IT background/major
- Excellent verbal/written communication
- Highly motivated over-achiever with the desire to learn and apply new technology
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Responsible and dependable team player with a great attitude
- Local to the VA Metro area (job location is in Suffolk, VA)
- Must be US citizen, be able to pass drug test and obtain US Government Secret Security clearance
To Be Considered: Please send resume, cover letter and other related links or materials to email@example.com.