Job Description: Senior Android Mobile Applications Developer
G3 Systems, Inc. located in Richmond, VA, we create web-based solutions. We are growing fast and looking for a talented Senior Android Developer to play a key role in the development of mobile applications. This is an opportunity to make a big impact and see your work used by millions of people. The ideal candidate will have a passion for making a positive difference and solving complex problems with a strong background in building best-in-class Android applications.
Top Reasons to Work with Us
Come be part of an amazing team and help change the future of education!
What You Will Be Doing
As a Sr. Android Developer you will be:
- Playing a lead role in the design and development of our tablet and mobile applications
- Build best-in-class education applications on tablet and mobile devices
- Collaborating closely with other developers, designers and educators to define innovative UI and functionalities optimized for mobile platforms
- Investigating and resolving application issues, bottlenecks and inefficiencies
- Identifying and resolving compatibility issues between the wide range of Android versions and devices
- Work with other mobile teams across the company to utilize and establish best practices for mobile development
- Deliver high quality work on tight schedules
- Mentoring junior developers on the team
What You Need for this Position
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Computer Science or related field
- 5+ years of professional software development experience
- 3+ years of Android application development experience
- Strong knowledge of CS fundamentals including data structures, algorithms and complexity analysis
- Experience leading development of mobile applications that have been successfully delivered to customers
- Ability to translate concept designs into user interfaces on Mobile devices
- Knowledge of Android's common software design patterns, including the ones needed to develop connected applications with high-performing UI
- Strong communication, analytical and problem solving skills
What's In It for You?
Competitive salary, excellent benefits package, 401k, paid time off, a great and fun working environment, and other cool perks!
Interviews are occurring this week and early next week, so apply now if you are interested.
Applicants must be U.S. Citizens.
Are you a good fit for this position? Send resume to email@example.com